Hot Rolled 310s stainless steel plate No. 1 finish For
Stainless steel sheet
ASTM A240, ASTM A480, EN10088, JIS G4305
304, 316L, 321, 310S, 1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4404, S31803, S32750, 904L,
Monel 400, Inconel 800
In wooden cases,in wooden pallets
|Grade||C (Max)||Mn (Max)||P (Max)||S (Max)||Si (Max)||Cr||Ni||Mo||Nitrogen (Max)||Cu/ Others|
|301||0.15||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.00 - 18.00||6.00 - 8.00||-||0.1||-|
|304||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.00 - 20.00||8.00- 10.50||-||0.1||-|
|304L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.00 - 20.00||8.00- 12.00||-||0.1||-|
|316||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.00 - 18.00||10.00- 14.00||2.00 - 3.00||0.1||-|
|316L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.00 - 18.00||10.00- 14.00||2.00 - 3.00||0.1||-|
|316Ti||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.00 - 18.00||10.00- 14.00||2.00 - 3.00||0.1||Ti5x C Min|
|317||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.00 - 20.00||11.00 - 14.00||3.00 - 4.00||0.1||-|
|317L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.00 - 20.00||11.00 - 15.00||3.00 - 4.00||0.1||-|
|321||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||17.00 - 19.00||9.00 - 12.00||-||0.1||Ti5xC Min|
|347||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||17.00 - 19.00||9.00 - 13.00||-|
|No.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and picking or processes
corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, Pipe.|
|No.2B||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D.
Then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical
properties, No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen
|No.3||Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness
with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external
ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils
|No.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better
brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3,
are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments
electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing
equipment etc.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|HL||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish
and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments
elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.||Building Construction.|
|BA||Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have
excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen
apparatus, ornament etc.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment|
|8K||The products have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can
to be the mirror.||Building construction|
1. Equipment for the production of water, equipment, chemicals,
dyes, papermaking, oxalic acid, fertilizer, etc. in seawater;
photographic, food industry, coastal area facilities, ropes, CD
bars, bolts, nuts
2. Cutting edge, mechanical parts, oil refining equipment, bolts,
nuts, pump rods, a class of tableware (knife and fork)
Same products are too many, in the condition of same quality and
same price, what we can do is offer you better service, our heart!
Contact us, we will not let you down!
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality
• We are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
Q: What's the advantage of your company?
1.More than 20 partner
2.Have own stainless steel warehouse. Most of goods are in stock
4.Fast delivery and product quality assurance
5.Member of the alibaba best sellers
Q: How can you assure the quality of the products?
1. Our company cooperate with famous Mills like TISCO, BAO STEEL,
ZPSS, JISCO, etc. These Mills have ISO, CE, BV certificates.
2. Our company have our own inspection party to assure the quality
of the cargos.
3. Third Party inspection acceptable.
Q: How to keep the stainless steel products clear?
A: TIPS:Stainless steel maintenance:
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust,
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an
organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the
surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.